Group leaders now have the ability to generate reports for members of their organization. Reports include:
- Completions Report: A report to check how many learners completed a course and how many times they attempted it.
- User Completions Report: This report allows you to check a specific learner’s report for a particular course.
- Gradebook Report: Shows the scores of all users who attempted a selected course. With this report, you can determine which activities are not completed by a user.
- Progress Snapshot Report: A nice and clean report with colored progress bars to show how your learners are doing.
- User Report: Allows you to view the front-end report that is displayed to your learners.