Become a Master at the HireBest™ Method
Discover the secrets behind a 90%+ new-hire success rate in our most comprehensive offering. Over four live electronic-classroom sessions, you will learn the what, why, and how that separates average interviewers from true masters. Stop wasting time on candidates who don’t work out, and new employees who fail out, once you become a HireBest™ master interviewer.
HireBestTM Mastery Training Program
Ready to invest to become truly masterful at interviewing? Whether you are a CEO or Department Head, CHRO or recruiter, or a manager dedicated to hiring only the best, you'll find our Mastery Program will revolutiounaize your approach to hiring. Designed to create true behavioral change, our 4-session program builds mastery and allows time for practice within a cohort environment.
Creating the Job CipherTM
Hiring the wrong person can cost upwards of 15x salary most hiring mistakes could be avoided by having the proper framework in place during the hiring process. This program presents the job cipher methodology, teaching you to gaining clarity around the interview process, and ultimately identifying the right candidate.
- Understand how building a custom job cipher drives better hiring results.
- Know the four key elements of a cipher and how to define those for your role.
- Be able to rigor test a cipher and ensure it is appropriate for the job.
- Receive the HireBest Cipher template tool.
Walk through the different stages of the interview process with particular focus on asking the right questions, listening for the right answers, and becoming a detective to get to the data you need for your cipher. Gain the ability to ditch the one-size-fits-all approach most companies exercise without even realizing it.
- Learn how to use the crucial first minutes of an interview correctly.
- Understand the power of unaided data and the pitfalls of traditional techniques.
- Understand the most powerful questions to ask in an interview.
- Receive the HireBest interview template tool.
Being the Fit Detective
Zeroing In On the Fit
During the in-depth interviewing stage you’re constantly balancing two roles: recruiter and detective. In this program we go into in-depth strategies and learn the eight master level techniques of the best interviewers, the four behaviors that plague mediocre interviewers, and balancing the duality of roles.
- Know the four bad habits of mediocre interviewers and how to stop them.
- Have clarity on eight master techniques and have chosen three to focus on.
- Gain efficacy in closing the interview by switching between the roles of recruiter and detective.
The interview is done. A successful final stage of the recruitment cycle is where it can all come together… or fall apart. Explore the post-interview stages—from reference checks, to candidate analysis, to communicating the choice, making sure that both you and the candidate are choosing the job for the right reasons.
- Know how to aggregate interview data and make a cohesive conclusion.
- Understand how to analyze the data gathered against the cipher, and how to ascertain a candidate’s strengths and limitations.
- Learn techniques for in-depth reference checks that add valuable information to the total candidate picture.
Making the Hiring Decision
Apply to join a future cohort of our HireBest™ Mastery Live Program
Historically offered only to company-specific groups, we offer an open cohort once a quarter. Apply to be considered for our next cohort and we will contact you to discuss specific timing and scheduling preferences.
2020 Q4: November
2021 Q1: February
2021 Q2: May